E-Pass users can now reload their transponders through the ATMs of United Overseas Bank Philippines and other BancNet member banks. Acting President and Chief Executive Officer Wang Lian Khee of United Overseas Bank Philippines and Chairperson Josefina Aquino of the PNCC Skyway Corporation (PSC) have formalized an agreement for UOB to be the exclusive depository of PSC’s ATM E-Pass Reload Project with BancNet.
An e-Pass accountholder who wishes to reload thru this facility may go to any UOBP Unilink ATM or other Bancnet member ATMs and follow these simple steps:
- Insert your UOBP UNILINK or other BancNet ATM Card in the ATM and enter your ATM Personal Identification Number (PIN).
- From the menu, select BILLS PAYMENT.
- From Bills Payment, select UTILITIES/EPASS.
- Choose the PSC-EPASS option, then enter 555, followed by the last six digits of your e-Pass Account Number. (Should you need to check your e-Pass Account Number, just call 776-7676)
- Key in the amount you wish to load, plus transaction fee of P10. For example, if you want to load P1,000 — key in P1,010.
- Select the Account (Savings or Checking) where you want your payment deducted.
- A transaction receipt showing the amount you keyed in, will be dispensed. Keep it for reference.
The reload amount will be credited to the e-Pass Account by the PNCC Skyway Corporation on the next day. If one reloads on a weekend or a holiday, the amount can be credited to the e-Pass after one banking day.