They are an important resource for support and social interactions. The easiest way you can get started is by asking and answering questions.
- Start with the Forum Do’s and Don’t’s, but please review the full Forum Code of Conduct.
- Here’s a comprehensive guide on how to use the site.
- We have a special area in which you can discuss wiki pages you might have created.
- When you are writing your threads – make sure to include as much pertinent information as possible.
- The forum is more suited to working through complex issues, we have the time to follow you – even when your issue turns out to be different than you imagined. Not all issues can be solved with a stock answer.
Questions about the site can be posted on BMAP Forums.